No Big Loss 
Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 4:35 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Planet Calypso! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: nobigloss, Ironsides  
Forum » General forum » Public » Planet Calypso! (Possible New Game for us.)
Planet Calypso!
Angry_KittyDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 5:55 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Planet Calypso!

You can play for free and I suggest you do for about a week. Just strip down to your skivvies and start running, exploring, finding Teleporters (there are 65 of them), and die as much as you can. In this manner you will gain experience in a lot of skills for free. You can also look for Fruit, Rocks, Dinosaur Dung, and if they enable it soon “Sweat Animals. However be aware that all of these activities pay very poorly for example it takes 1000 Fruit to get 0.01 pec! Keep this in mind and if you do collect Fruit or something I’ll buy it from you for 103% or more of TT. Can’t say more on this as I’m still looking into it.
The Game involves real money that you provide and earn. Read more on this on the Homepage I’ve linked in this article. The Game is sort of like a cross between WOW and the SIMS Online. And for Killemalls info there are no fairies it’s more of a Sci Fi game. You are a colonist on a new planet kind of thing. I advise anyone thinking of trying this game to get with me “before you create your avatar!” I can keep you from making a lot of mistakes and save you “MONEY!” Alf maybe joining soon so if you don’t see me get with him as I’m going to help him get started and he will pass on what little I know about the game.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Forum » General forum » Public » Planet Calypso! (Possible New Game for us.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Site managed by uCoz